Pink Bobblehead Bunny -->

Pages

She Over Flowers by Yesung English Lyrics - I Do I Do OST

I love you, my love
I’ll give you everything, oh my love
I’ll light you up brighter than that star in the sky
You’re so amazing, you’re perfect in every way
A bouquet of roses that no one else can compare to
You’re more beautiful than a flower, your scent is better than a lilac
As you pass by me and your hair flutters in the wind, it smells so nice
Won’t you slowly come closer to me? Melt my heart
I love you, my love
I’ll give you everything, oh my love
I’ll light you up brighter than that star in the sky
You’re prettier than a bouquet of flowers, you’re dazzling
I love her more than flowers
Look here, don’t look anywhere else
Don’t look at anything but me
Won’t you come just a little bit quicker? My heart is on fire
I love you, my love
I’ll give you everything, oh my love
I’ll light you up brighter than the stars in the sky
You’re prettier than a bouquet of flowers, you’re dazzling
I love her more than flowers
I love you, my love
I’ll give you everything, oh my love
I’ll light you up brighter than that star in the sky
I’m like a sunflower that only looks at you
You’re a bright red rose, you’re everything in my life
I love you

Credits:SouthKoreaAddict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...